Digital Conversion resources
Project Red research: Link to research - ISTE book
- Mooresville Graded School District - Mooresville, NC. This is the epicenter of digital conversion, and a "must read" if you are serious about leveraging 1:1 devices to improve instruction.
Mooresville district web site: http://www.mgsd.k12.nc.us/
Mooresville digital conversion web site: http://digitalconversion.mgsd.k12.nc.us/
- ProjectRed - research around effective technology implementations
- Active learner video ... are you prepared to engage the students of today?
- The Emergence of the K-12 Digital Learner
- Advantage of 1:1 devices through the eyes of some of our East Irondequoit teachers (2 minute video)
Warner School of Education at the University of Rochester
- Click here for information about the newly approved "Digitally Rich Teaching" certificate
- Click here to view all currently available courses